Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

>

Friday, June 8, 2012

How to Buy Salvage Cars Cheap

http://www.garynorth.com/public/4033.cfm

Dennis Burda tells all, on Gary North's website.
Sounds like the best bet might be a theft salvage.  Usually it's only the interior and the windows that are bad on those.  But read the whole article.

Obviously you're not going to get traditional financing on one of these.  But you might get about a 40% discount, if you can save up to do this.  It's like buying a fixer house.  You'll need to either be mechanically inclined or know a mechanic who wants a side job.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Is buying salvage cars a good decision? I mean, in a money standpoint. I found many salvage cars in Salvage Resellers which are much cheaper than second hands but I'm not sure if the money I'll spend repairing them is worth it. Can they be ensured?

Penny Pincher Personal Finance said...

Ask your car insurance person. I think might insure it but I'm not an auto insurance person so I don't know for sure. Good luck to you.